A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Snowfallen is a turn-based roguelike in a nordic fantasy setting. Originally it was the result of a 7-day challenge but has received updates to expand the game.
You play as a heroine who has to slay a mountain troll to save her people. You gather equipment, fight enemies and try to survive for your final confrontation with the troll.This game is free as in "you do not need to pay". If you want to share it please link to this site. I'm planning to release several updates here.
If you enjoy my work or want to support my job as an indie game developer I would appreciate a small donation.
- A lot of new items including different weapon and armor types.
- Items can now have special attribute bonuses.
- Monsters (and the player) now use different move and attack rates. If you use heavy armor do not expect to be able to run away from your foes.
- Poems! Read a poem to a monster and freeze it or start a fire storm.
- A new equipment and inventory screen to sort all those new items.
- Better UI: Dynamic tooltips, support for a player following camera and a lot more.
- Better graphics.
All in all: a better gaming experience!
|Published||138 days ago|
|Release date||138 days ago|
|Tags||2D, indie, Roguelike, seven-day-roguelike-challenge, Strategy RPG|
|License||All rights reserved|
|Asset license||All rights reserved|
|Average session||About an hour|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.